Car Insurance Tips & Advice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of rates can i get as a bad driver?

3 posters

Go down

What kind of rates can i get as a bad driver? Empty What kind of rates can i get as a bad driver?

Post  jakeTHEsnake Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:39 pm

I am 17, and crashed my dads Porsche twice. So, he has kicked my off as a second driver. I have had my license for about 6 months now, and I am stuck driving his older Vette (2005). I don't have a credit card yet, cause my parents are worried that i am going to crash it too. With 10,000 miles on it, and it being bank financed, how much can I expect to pay on it? Or know of a way to make sure I am getting good prices? I went shopping at Geico, but the rates were ridiculous.
I live in Omaha Nebraska.

jakeTHEsnake

Back to top Go down

What kind of rates can i get as a bad driver? Empty Need more info Jake.

Post  savvysally Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:03 am

You forgot to mention what type of coverage you are looking for. Full / minimum? And if you want a small/large deductible. But if your vehicle is financed, chances are you need full coverage. What about grades? Just try using Yahoo or Google to get some quotes.
Decline the add-ons, and high deductibles for the best savings.

savvysally

Back to top Go down

What kind of rates can i get as a bad driver? Empty Word of advice - do your homework first.

Post  Matt Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:17 am

Your best bet is to read up on this stuff a bit as doing so could really give you an edge on reducing your rates in half, or more. Here are a couple decent recent articles from Cheap Car Insurance and another from Edmunds.

Matt

Back to top Go down

What kind of rates can i get as a bad driver? Empty Re: What kind of rates can i get as a bad driver?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum